National Landing Holiday Market
Date and Time for this Past Event
- Saturday, Dec 3, 2022 10:00am-4:00pm
23rd Street Restaurant Row (Patio and Terraces at 556 22nd St S, Arlington, VA 22202)
National Landing is delighted to present a day of winter cheer with our 2022 Holiday Market! This market is the perfect place to find that special gift and get into the holiday spirit with a unique curation of vendors, including food, art, jewelry, vintage clothing, and collectibles. Plus enjoy live entertainment and giveaways!
- A Hot Sauce Co - Micro batch hot sauce
- Beauty Champagne & Sugar Boutique - Bistro and boutique
- Brenda Made - Body butter, soap and more
- Buena Vida Designs - Cocktail Smoker/Gift Sets
- Juice Box - Teas
- Peruvian Alpaca Clothing - Sweaters, shaws, jewelry and mroe
- PickN'Pack Treats - Specialty dog treats
- Potomac Candle - Candles
- Shereen Images - Artwork
- Sip Coffee - Coffee
- Soultry - Jewelry
- Sol Stitches - Crochet bags, jewelry, scunchies and more
- Sustainably D. Marie - “Green” gifts: upcycled, secondhand, handmade, vintage, and more!
- SweetDreams Berries - Cocoa bomb ornaments and baked goods
- Trade and John - Handcrafted serving boards
- Xolo Books - Bookstore dedicated to intersectional and anticolonialist stories.
Click here for more holiday events in National Landing!