National Landing Oktoberfest
Date and Time for this Past Event
- Saturday, Oct 22, 2022 12pm - 4pm
23rd Street Restaurant Row (Patio and Terraces at 556 22nd St S, Arlington, VA 22202)
From live music by the Alte Kumpel Band and crisp German Lagers to a variety of games to entertain all ages, this event has a little something for everyone. So, break out your lederhosen and come enjoy the fall weather to celebrate Oktoberfest in National Landing!
Food and drinks, including beer and cider, are available for purchase throughout the celebration located on the patio and terrace space between 22nd and 23rd Street. Registered guest’s first beer will come with a complimentary stein while supplies last.
Guests can then show their steins at participating restaurants, including Los Tios, Beauty Champagne & Sugar Boutique, Crystal City Sports Pub, Freddie’s Beach Bar and Portofino for Oktoberfest-inspired food and drink specials.
Show Your Stein Specials from Participating Restaurants at Their Brick and Mortars
- Crystal City Sports Pub: $3.25 refills on select beers from 12:00-4:00 PM; Marinated meatballs ($5), pretzels ($5), cheeseburger sliders $5), and crab cake sandwiches ($12)
- Crystal City Restaurant (21+): $3.25 refills on select beers from 12:00-4:00 PM
- Enjeera: TBA
- Freddie's Beach Bar: $3.25 refills on Bud Light, Miller Lite or Sam Adams Oktoberfest (drafts) from 12:00-7:00 PM
- Los Tios: $3.25 refills on select beers from 12:00-4:00 PM
- Beauty Champagne & Sugar Boutique: $3.25 refills on DC Brau, Le Grand Verre Pinot Noir and Chloe Sparkling
How can I volunteer at this event?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there minimum age requirements to enter the event?
No! This is an all ages event.
What can I bring into the event?
Small bags such as a purse or handbag. Backpacks will not be permitted. Outside alcohol will not be permitted.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
Yes. Your printed or digital (preferred) ticket, along with ID.
What if I don't like beer?
We will have cider available for our gluten free and non-beer drinker attendees.
Yes! However, please keep your dogs on a leash at the event.
National Landing News
Stay in the know about National Landing: sign up
for the newsletter or media alerts.
Get the Latest