Jazz @ Met featuring the EJB Quartet
Date and Time for this Past Event
Did someone say live music, delicious food, and drinks? That's right, the inaugural season of Jazz @ Met in partnership with the DC Jazz Festival kicks off with the EJB Quartet. Doors open at 4 p.m., music starts at 5 p.m.
FAQs: Metropolitan Park is considered an Arlington County Public Park. For more information regarding what is permitted in the park (inclusive of open container regulations, pet rules, and more), please read Arlington County's Park Rules & Regulations.
- Will food be available for purchase? Yes! The Grease Wagon will be onsite Thursday night.
- Is this event dog friendly? Yes! Please remember: All pets must be on a leash, pick up after your pet, and watch your pet closely around children and other pets.
- Can I bring a lawn chair? Yes, but we ask for all lawn chairs to remain on the sidewalk to protect the new soil at Metropolitan Park. We urge guests to bring their own blankets. National Landing will have a limited quantity of complimentary blankets that will be distributed on a first come, first served.
- Is the event rain or shine? No, in the event of inclement weather, this concert will be canceled in consideration of the musicians and their instruments/equipment.
- What is the closest metro station? Pentagon City Metro Station. Street parking is very limited so we encourage you to consider traveling via public transportation, bike, or rideshare. Public parking garages are available in the blocks surrounding Met Park, as well.