CCCA Meeting May 18
Date and Time for this Past Event
- Wednesday, May 18, 2022 7:00pm-9:00pm
251 18th St
251 18th St
CCCA Hybrid Meeting May 18, 7-9 pm
Transportation and Development
NOTE: This is a hybrid meeting. Participants may choose to either:
• View on Zoom or
• Attend in-person. Anyone wishing to attend in person may come to the conference room at 251 S 18th Street (Wells Fargo Building where Precinct 006 Crystal City voters vote. We’ll be there!
1. Presentation by the County on transportation projects in Crystal City and the surrounding area. You will be amazed at all that is planned or in progress and will want to be informed.
2. Brief update by Amazon on their HQ2 (MetPark and PenPlace)
3. Brief presentation by Dweck on their new site plans for Crystal Towers construction at 1600 S Eads Street
You can join us in person at 251 18th St S or please register in advance for online at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting by Zoom or phone.
We will try to live stream on Facebook but haven't been having much luck with that for recent meetings. Facebook/Live streaming page: https://www.facebook.com/crystalcitycivic/live.
The meeting is open to all 22202 residents by Zoom registration or visible on the CCCA Facebook page.