NaLa Fridays at the Park
Date and Time
- Friday, Oct 7, 2022 5:00pm-8:00pm
Long Bridge Park
311 6th St S
Did someone say live music and food trucks? We are moving our annual Fridays at the Fountain event to Long Bridge Park. This outdoor concert series features local bands and musicians and is free to attend!
- July 1: Crush Funk Brass
- July 8: Sol Roots
- July 15: Hand Painting Swinger
- July 22: Ryan Lucas
- July 29: Jerel Crockett - CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- August 5: Thunderpaw - CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- August 12: Soul Crackers
- August 19: Critical Condition Band (CCB)
- August 26: Thunderpaw
- September 2: DJ 2 Tone
- September 9: La Unica
- September 16: Sharif
- September 23: Jerel Crockett
- September 30: CCRAV - CANCELED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
- October 7: Finale with Reesa Renee + Special Guest DJ
Is the event rain or shine? No, however, we generally wait as late as possible to cancel due to weather.
Is there seating available? Yes! There is some seating, as well as grassy areas where you can stretch out, however chair supply is limited, so if you don't want to sit on the grass, feel free to bring a lawn/beach chair. We will also be giving away picnic blankets each week while supplies last.
Can we bring outside food? Absolutely. While we encourage everyone to check out our food trucks, picnics are more than welcome!
Can we bring outside alcohol? No.
Where is there parking? You can get to Fridays at the Park by bike, bus, metro, and train. However, if you are driving, there is public parking at Long Bridge Park.
Restrooms? There are no restrooms at the park itself. However, there are public restrooms available.
Interested in Performing at NaLa Fridays at the Park? Apply here.