Release Date: May 17, 2017
5th Annual Fathers Day Auto Festival Returns to Crystal City
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 17, 2017
5th Annual Father's Day Auto Festival Returns to Crystal City
Over 100 Vehicles Expected Through New Partnership with Carsfera
Crystal City (Arlington, VA) – The area’s most exciting outdoor Auto Festival returns to Crystal City on Sunday, June 18th with added horsepower. A new partnership with Carsfera will add additional vehicles and energy to the event presented by the Crystal City Business Improvement District (BID) in partnership with Vornado/Charles E. Smith.
This family-friendly festival features a large variety of automobile categories including sports cars, electric vehicles, classic muscle cars, antiques and more. Free to attend and to showcase a vehicle, the festival is popular with area families looking for engaging father’s day activities as well as with area car enthusiasts and signature car clubs. Other activities include a mini racecar painting booth and race track, moon bounce, live music, beer garden, and food trucks. This year’s event will also feature an artistic element as creative artists apply their talents to a used Toyota Prius.
The new partnership with Carsfera will also expand the offerings of the event by adding dozens of new vehicles, clubs, and vehicles to the annual event line-up.
- When: Sunday, June 18th ~ 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM
- Where: 220 20th Street S., Arlington, VA 22202
- Admission: FREE
- Parking: FREE PARKING IS AVAILABLE
- Transit: Accessible via Metro (Blue/Yellow Line to Crystal City) and MetroWay Bus - Plan Your Trip
- Biking: Take the Mount Vernon Trail or Four Mile Run Trail to Crystal City; Capital Bikeshare Stations available at Crystal City Metro and at 20th & Crystal Drive
- Social: For up-to-date information about Crystal Car, “like” Crystal City on Facebook and follow @CCBID on Twitter and Instagram and interact using #crystalcity
About the Crystal City Business Improvement District
The Crystal City Business Improvement District (BID) is a public-private partnership established in April 2006 to promote the vibrant Crystal City business, retail, restaurant and residential community. The BID is committed to showcasing the area as a world-class destination for visitors, employees and residents. Crystal City is INNOVATIVE, ACTIVE, ARTFUL, ACCESSIBLE, and GREEN. For more information, visit crystalcity.org.
Carsfera.com is the future of the automotive news. Focusing on innovation, emerging technologies and tomorrow’s transportation for a new era of connected and empowered consumers.